"diabetes, and heart attacks" says some wench from the Obesity Awareness Organization. anyone can get diabetes, my friend does and she is no where near "fat", and heart attacks come on what a lame excuse for making her feel like a piece of crap, just because she not toothpick thin or even moderately thin. I just don't understand she's not even fat.
As I was saying about Walmart I was standing there reading the cover of magazines and one headline caught my eye "Who has HAD lypo, who WANTS lypo, who NEEDS lypo.
Ok COME ON!! Does anyone need lypo? NO! No one "needs" lypo. If you think someone does, I think your ego needs lypo! Because all lypo does is get rid of fat at that moment. It DOESN'T break the addiction of food, or laziness. Lypo is just a cheap, quick fix, And all you people who look at a "fat" person and think down about them, seriously, what is that saying about what kind of person you are. I mean what if that person is totally rad, and what if that person is going through a hard time. That "fat" person, is just like you and me, just has a different body. And that's ok! And this goes for any body. Don't look down on a black person, or homeless person, or handicapped person we're all the same. We are all nuts just with different shells. Don't think your higher than anyone else, for it is people like that who fall the hardest.
I wrote this a while ago, but I still feel the same as when I wrote it. Just wanted to get a blog down for the day. I hope I can start writing one everyday or every other day! Thanks for reading!
1 comment:
May you always be compassionate, wise, sensitive, full of mercy, grace and love to a broken and fallen world that needs you to be His ambassador for the Kingdom of Heaven. I am so proud of you
Post a Comment