Momma, wish I couldv'e been there in the morning to give you a pancake breakfast, with flowers and a cheesy song that is totally spontaneous and sounds like a dying cow. Then I would take you downstairs and you would find the whole house cleaned, and a nice cake saying "i love you mom" in crappy icing handwriting, then find a card with some hilarious mom joke inside then we would hug and watch movies for the rest of the day! So lets pretend that all happened :D I love you and wish you HAPPY MOMMA's DAY!! But I also wish to thank moms all over the world for being who you are taking care of all us crazy kids. For suffering back pain, strange craving, morning sickness, and labor for us sometimes unrespectfull children! You have sheltered, cared for, kissed, hugged, stayed up all night for us and sometimes we don't even say thank you! So to all you mothers who didn't get a Happy Mothers day today. Here's a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! From me to you!! You all are really GREAT! So even when the times get really hard, and us crazy kids don't get along well, know we will grow up one day! And when that day comes I'm sure we will appreciate all you do for us! So I believe in you!
Moms I have a lot of respect for you, for taking care of me, and others like me. For not giving up on us after the first week of staying up all night of us crying and changing our diapers. It takes a lot to be mom! So I hope every ONE of you feels appreciated today!
I can't say THANK YOU enough!!
p.s. Dads you guys are awesome too but it's not your day so you'll just have to wait for your blog ;)
1 comment:
thanks honey! you are so wonderful and such a great daughter! I am soooooo proud of you and thankful for the gift that you are. Jesus made some good stuff when he made you!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment