So June 1st was my Daddy's birthday!! I wanted to write this blog sooner, saying how much I love him...but I have been so incredibly busy lately its insane!!! Becaue it's in the morning before I leave for school I can't write much, but I know I won't have anytime after school. Its the last week of school technically 3 and a half more days!!! WOOT WOOT! Anyways I will write more about that later. So Sunday was my Dads birthday and what I wanted to do is act like I forgot then lead him on a clue hunt to the park, and have a picnic with everybody. But since that didn't work out, we had "barbaque!" (basically greg made hamburgers) and Tiffany, Greg, PRESLEY! David, Allison, Paula, Me, and of course my Dad (Kevin). Unffortunitly Emily my oldest sister was able to make it....probably because she is in Europe!! I dunno maybe thats the reason...you decide ;). I did get to make my dad a clue hunt though later that evening after eating lunch, playing with presley in the sprinklers, Allison, Paula and I went shopping while my dad napped (he's getting old!! hehe!). Then later after he finished his clue hunt he came back from where the last clue had led him and we had pizza, chocolote covered penut m&m's!! YUM then just talked the rest of the night. It was a pretty chill day! I loved seeing presley!! And I loved hanging out with my dad!! It was a good day I hoped he liked it too!! Well I am about to leave for school. So I must stop writing now!! Goodbye!p.s. I have to tell a funny story, so Jarah yesterday brought me some sonic and we just talked for a bit and looked photos, and stuff. But on my phone I have a sticker of Arora from Sleeping Beauty and most people when you have something extra to say in a letter you say p.s. then what you want to say. Well Jarah said "I love her. p.s." It was so funny!! I love you Jarah!!!
2 comments:
Thank you for making my birthday a wonderful one! I am sorry I had to take a nap; old age will do that to you :) I love you very much!
Sounds like it was an incredible day. I'm really sad I wasn't there for it and that I'm not going to be there for Father's Day. Talk about my sad summer :(
Post a Comment