Yesterday was Fathers Day and unfortunately I could not be there to share it with my Dad. But dad you know I would've worked up some crazy Happy Fathers Day song, buy you a pack of ball cards, take you to the park, and eat some lunch while we play guess the ball player (and battle ship would def finitely be in there some where ;D )! I love Mother's and Fathers Day because it gives us a chance to see what our parents do for us! Dad your great, and you have been great at teaching me how to drive I really appreciate all you have done. To all you other dads out there keep going, fathers have a hard job in the family, being the rock, the Mr. Fix-it. Not all dads have the gift of fixing things, but many have those strong arms and love in their hearts to love on there kids! You have to handle all the moms going through pregnancy with crazy cravings, mood swings, and all that jazz. Dads thanks for just being a dad, so for all you dads who have stuck through all the hardships that come along with being a parent congrats, and thank you so so so so much!!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
1 comment:
You are a special daughter! Thanks for the blog entry. Love Dad
Post a Comment